- About us
- About Binary Options
- Asset Index
- Legal Details
Business enterprise and its related businesses are regulated under the supervision of Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
Finance Managers Co. Limited
Govant Building 1st Floor, PO Box 1276
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Incorporation and License Number: 14745
Tel：(+1) 631 437 0789
- Eagle's Banc vision: The best Economic providers in world
- Eagle's Banc mission: For your long-term and stable profit
- Eagle's Banc value: Working on your satisfy and success
- Eagle's Banc idea: Professional,honest,win-win
- Eagle's Banc purpose: Winners find ways,Losers find reasons
Market Research Department in headquarter began to survey the market development of binary options
August,2013<br/>Board meeting about project development
Bring to Europe investor
Get the FSP registration authority in New Zealand
GGBinary entered in Africa
More than 24000 investor trading online
3rd Innovation,advance to China
Set up an 300²agency in Hong Kong
18000 online traders in China everyday
35.68% of Asian market
Ultrabanc is a leading provider of internet financial services, it has a strong financial background, an excellent technical operation team and is committed to building a world's leading online platform for binary options trading.
Ultrabanc mainly provides online trading platform for binary option derivatives. Traders could trade on their computers with Windows, OS or through mobile apps. On our website, traders can invest in multiple assets including stocks, currency pairs, commodities and indices by predicting the price of the underlying asset.
While dedicated to making our customers profit, Ultrabanc also strives to provide our customers with the most satisfying and user-friendly trading experience! Our professional technical team makes constant efforts to bring in the newest and most advanced trading tools to fascilitate easy trading; our online tutorials and up-to-date industry analysis serve the purpose of allowing customers of all levels trade with confidence. In addition to our world-class platform, Ultrabanc also provides quality services. Our customer service team will provide you with answers and solutions within a reasonable time frame.
Binary Options are also called fixed payouts, binaries and digital options. They are deemed to be a simpler and more effective method of investing compared to directly trading stocks, currencies and commodities. As such, they are viewed to be the optimum choice for beginners and the less experienced trader. This is because trading binary options requires just the assessment of only two primary factors. These are selecting the market direction and the expiry time for the underlying asset of interest. Binary options possess other important advantages over other forms of trading including high payouts and pre-determined risk exposure. In addition, investors just need to make a minimum initial deposit in order to commence trading. Binary options are contracts that payout a pre-advised profit for a winning trade whereas they refund a percentage of the initial deposit in the case of losses. In addition, traders only have to focus on determining just the direction of price movements and not their size or magnitude.
Simplicity is the essence of trading binary options because there can only be two possible outcomes. You can either win a pre-defined payout or lose a percentage of your investment. Although binary options are structured about underlying assets such as currencies, stocks, commodities or indices, you do not need to perform any due diligence on them. To activate an option, you must first decide on the amount you want to invest. You then need to address which direction you expect the price of your binary option to advance.
You should open a ‘CALL’ binary option if you think that it will increase in value so that its final price exceeds its opening or strike price by just one trading increment at your selected expiry time. If you are successful, you will then receive payouts as high as 80% of your invested amount. However, if the final value of your binary option is below its opening or strike price at expiration then you will receive a refund that can be as high as 15% of your investment depending on your broker. Alternatively, if you anticipate that price will drop below your opening or strike price within a pre-selected expiry time, then you should open a ‘PUT‘ option. Your broker will pay you exactly the same percentage as stated above for the ‘CALL’ option depending on your result.
The 60 Seconds Binary Option is similar to standard CALL/PUT Binary Options in that you need only to predict whether the asset will go higher or lower.
60 Seconds Binary Options Example:
The US labor department will release its non-farm payroll figures today at precisely 8:30am. Your fundamental analysis indicates that this figure will be better-than-expected and supportive of riskier assets, such as stocks. You therefore plan to execute a 60 Seconds CALL binary option using the Dow Jones Index as the underlying asset to exploit the ensuing volatility.
Binary Options Signals are alerts that expert traders will provide at the beginning of each trading day which a trader can use to activate trades. There are many different signals services available. There are several ways to diffentiate between the signal providers.
Amount of signals provided per day
Level of detail offered with each signal
Monthly subscription price
Most providers will have a success rate between 70-80%. Ideally you should test several different signal services with a demo account using the signal trial period to decide which one works best for you.
The standard Binary Option allows speculation on whether the price of an underlying asset will finish above or below its opening price within a specified period.
If you conclude that the price of an asset will rise within a specified period then open a CALL binary option. Alternatively, if you think that the price of an asset is set to drop then activate a PUT binary option.
Example of a PUT Binary Option
CITI Group has just posted an earnings report that badly missed analysts’ expectations. You deduce that this bank’s shares will plummet over the day. Select the CITI as your underlying asset for your binary option. Choose the daily expiry time. Select investment amount of $100. A payout ratio of 70% and a refund of 15% are displayed. Activate a PUT binary option. An opening price of $40 is recorded. At expiration, CITI’s shares are $39 and you are in-the-money. You receive a payout of $70 (70% of $100 investment). Alternatively, if CITI’s share price had finished above $40, then you would have been out-of-the-money and would have received a refund of $15 (15% of $100 investment).
Example of a CALL Binary Option
The EUR/USD has been trading a strong bullish trend for many weeks and has just bounced against a major support level sending it back higher. Select the EUR/USD as your underlying asset for your Binary Option. Choose the hourly expiry time. Select investment amount of $100. A payout ratio of 80% and a refund of 10% are displayed. Activate a CALL binary option. An opening price of 1.2700 is recorded. One hour later, the EUR/USD is 1.2710 and you are in-the-money. You receive a payout of $80 (80% of your $100 investment). Alternatively, if the EUR/USD had finished below 1.2700 then you would have been out-of-the-money and would have received a refund of $10 (10% of your $100 investment).
ONE TOUCH Binary Options are similar to standard CALL/PUT Binary Options in that you must decide whether a particular asset will go up or go down within a given time frame. ONE TOUCH Options are much riskier than CALL/PUT options in that the asset must actually trade at or “TOUCH” a certain price in order to win the trade as opposed to just ending higher or lower than the original price. The risk is diminished somewhat by the fact that once the asset touches the strike price you win the trade no matter how much time is left on the contract. If the time expires before the asset reaches the strike price then you lose the investment.
Since ONE TOUCH Options entail more, the payout risks are substantially higher than with other types of Binary Options. Payouts range anywhere between 150 – 500% depending on the broker and it is the allure of such high returns that make ONE TOUCH Binary Options attractive to some traders. Some ONE TOUCH options have standard 15 minutes to 1 hour ranges, while others offer 3 hours to end of day expirations. If the target value is above the opening price then you need to open a "CALL" one-touch option. Alternatively, if the target price is below the opening value, then you must activate a "PUT" one-touch option.
One Touch Binary Options Example
Germany has just posted an important economic indicator which is much stronger than expected. Consequently, you conclude that the Euro will appreciate in value against the US dollar during the current trading day. Click the ONE TOUCH tab on your binary options broker’s platform. Select the EUR/USD underlying asset. The present value of this currency pair is 1.2800. Your broker displays a target, or Strike, price of 1.2870 with a payout of 500%. The day is Tuesday and the time is 6:00 GMT. The expiry time is 17:00 GMT, the same day. Select investment amount of $100. Activate a CALL one-touch binary option. If the EUR/USD touched the 1.2870 strike price at least once before the expiry time you are in-the-money and receive a payout of $500. If the EUR/USD had failed to touch 1.2870, then you would have been out-of-the-money and lost your deposit.
- Call OptionA binary option to which it's expiring price of an asset is higher than the market price, in which the trader will get profit when the market price of an asset is expiring above the current market price.
- Put OptionA binary option that the expiring price of an asset is lower than the market price, in which the trader will get profit when the market price of an asset is expiring below the current market price.
- In the MoneyThis term means that the market price of the asset is currently trading or has closed and is profitable.
- Out of the MoneyEste termo significa que o preço de mercado do ativo está sendo negociado atualmente ou que tenha fechado e nâo é rentável.
- At the MoneyUsed when the market price of the asset is currently trading at or has closed at the exact target price.
- Boundary OptionThe trader decides whether market price is within or beyond a given price range upon trading maturity.
- One Touch OptionThe trader decides whether the price of the asset will reach a boundary within a certain time frame, it will be profitable as long as the price reaches the boundary.
- Market PriceMarket price is the current price of the asset based on the feed by the data provider.
- Expiry RateThe asset price of which an option expires.
- Expiry DateThe time and date at which an option expires.
- Early ClosureThe trader has the right to close the deal before expiry date. The early closure is also profitable if the option is in the money.
- Bull Market and Bear MarketBull market is a financial market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise above 20%.
Bear market indicates market condition in which the prices of securities are falling, and widespread pessimism causes the negative sentiment to be self-sustaining.
- Central BankA central bank, is an institution authorized by state that manages a state's currency, money supply, and interest rates, controls the state’s economic situation and supervises commercial institutions.
- Economic IndicatorThe date that shows the economic growth, downturn or steady state including GDP, unemployment rate, total retail sales of consumer goods and etc.
- American OptionAmerican options allow option holders to exercise the option at any time prior to and including its maturity date. American options allow investors more opportunities to exercise the contract.
- European OptionAn European option is an option that can only be exercised at the end of its life, at its maturity.
- 1. How do I make a deposit?After you have registered as a member of Ultrabanc, log in to your account, click "DEPOSIT" on the top right corner of the page and follow the steps displayed. It is safe to deposit funds into your account as well as it is hassle free, it only takes a few minutes to complete the deposit process. Please certify that you are making a deposit in the same language you have registered Ultrabanc's account with in order to avoid deposit failures.
- 2. What currencies do you support?Currently we accept USD.
- 3. What is the minimum deposit?Ultrabanc does require a minimum deposit amount of $100 or currency equivalent and reserves the right to change these limits without prior notice.
- 4. What is the maximum deposit?The maximum deposit amount is $500 per transaction or currency equivalent. Ultrabanc reserves the right to change these limits without prior notice.
- 5. Which are the available payment methods?Ultrabanc allows you to make payments through the method of your choice being it by credit card, debit card or wire transfers. The following options are accepted VISA, MASTERCARD, JCB, Paysafecard, Skrill, CashU and Wire Transfers. The minimum payment amount of credit card is $100.
- 6. How soon after making a deposit can I start trading?Some payment transactions are completed instantly while others can take up to 3 days to be received by Ultrabanc. You are free to trade the minute we receive the deposit and funds are credited in your Ultrabanc account. Thus please allow up to 3 working days for the deposit to appear in your balance.
If you have any questions regarding deposits, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (+1) 631 437 0789.
- 7. Why can't I complete a deposit transaction?Please certify that you are making a deposit in the same language you have registered an account with Ultrabanc, in order to avoid deposit failures. Our platform caters clients globally, to which payment options vary accordingly to the language choosen. You are able to switch languages as you wish when navigating Ultrabanc's website, it is only for deposits that we strongly recommend that you keep the page in the same language you opened an account with.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the completion of deposits, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (+1) 631 437 0789.
- 1. How to withdraw?After logging into your account, click on the drop-down option next to your name on the top right of the page, click at "WITHDRAW" and follow the steps displayed. An account verification is required every time you use a new payment method, but once you have done this you will not need to verify that particular card in order to make a withdrawal again. Please make sure that all information and documentations submitted to us are accurate and correct at all times, as failure to do so will result in the delay of your withdrawal payment.
If you have any questions and/or problems regarding withdrawals, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone number (+1) 631 437 0789. The documents required for authentication are as follow:
1. Proof of ID - Photo identification, such as passport, driver's license, or any other form of government issued identity card.
2. Proof of residence - Confirm that you are resident in a country accepted by Ultrabanc with the following documents: recent utility bill (water, electricity or telephone bill) or bank or credit card statement.
3. Completed and signed Assessment of Appropriateness.
4. Bank account information: Name of account holder, bank name, account number, sort code, expiry date, swift/bic codes and IBAN number.
5. If your deposit was made by credit card, please also fill in and submit the Personal Investor Agreement.
* ULTRABANC platform strictly abides by the Anti-Money Laundering Policy. Please ensure that any payment you make to us is made from a card and account in YOUR name and not from another party. Any remittances from/to third party sources will be rejected.
* We operate a "return to source" policy which means that credit card withdrawals will have funds only returned back to the same card used to fund the trading account, in 3 to 5 working days.
* All other withdrawal requests will be funded through direct bank transfers in 1 to 3 working days.
General Risk Warning
Trading in Binary Options carries a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of your investment. As such, Binary Options may not be appropriate for all investors. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Before deciding to trade, you should become aware of all the risks associated with Binary Options trading, and seek advice from an independent and suitably licensed financial advisor. Under no circumstances shall we have any liability to any person or entity for (a) any loss or damage in whole or part caused by, resulting from, or relating to any transactions related to Binary Options or (b) any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
- 2. What is the minimum withdrawal amount?The minimum withdrawal amount is $50.
- 3. Is there a maximum withdrawal amount?There isn't. You may withdraw as much as you want as long as your total transactions volume reach 40% of total deposited amount.
- 4. Is there a withdrawal fee?Yes, there is a withdrawal fee of $25 per transfer.
However, every withdrawal request greater than $2000 is not only free of charge but is also unlimited, Ultrabanc will cover the transaction fee.
- 5. What are the minimum requirements for a withdrawal? Besides providing Ultrabanc with correct and updated information and documentation detailed at FAQ 1. How to withdraw?, a trader’s total transactions volume must reach 40% of total deposited amount.
Applicants participating in the Bonus Activity, who have made a deposit however, must have a minimum trading volume of $2000 in order to qualify for a withdrawal.
- 6. What Payment methods can I use for withdrawing funds? Currently Ultrabanc offers two method for withdrawals being:
1. Credit card - We operate a "return to source" policy which means that credit card withdrawals will have funds only returned back to the same card used to fund the trading account, in 3 to 5 working days.
2. Bank Transfers - all other withdrawal requests are paid through bank transfers in 1 to 3 working days.
* Requests for withdrawals will only be paid after all documents have been received and after they have passed the authentication process.
* ULTRABANC platform strictly abides by the Anti-Money Laundering Policy. Please ensure that any payment you make to us is made from a card and account in YOUR name and not from another party. Any remittances from/to third party sources will be rejected.
- 7. Can I cancel a withdrawal? You are able to cancel a withdrawal request only if the money has not yet been processed by the bank. To do so, go to 'Trade', and then 'Account', your deposit/withdrawal history will show the available 'Cancel' button. If the money has already been processed by the bank, the withdrawal cancelation button will not be available. The withdrawal cancellation option is especially useful when you do not have sufficient funds in your account, but you wish to continue trading.
- 1. Can I register more than one account?No. The same name and the same credit card number can only be used to register one account.
- 2. How to edit my bank account information?Please contact us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com or by phone at (+1) 631 437 0789.
- 3. How to view my trading history?Log into your account, go to 'Trade', under the graph you are able to see the tabs for 'Open trades' and 'Closed trades'.
- 4. How often are transactions updated in my account?Transactions are updated in real time as your binary options trades are actioned.
- 5. Is it possible to withdraw my bonus?Withdrawing a bonus is possible as long as you fulfil the terms and conditions related to withdrawals. For further clarification, see 'Withdraw'.
- 6. How are my banking transactions secured?Financial security is the biggest concern of users engaged in internet finance, but you can rest assure that when trading binary options with Ultrabanc, your financial security is our priority. All transactions are protected with a combination of security systems and firewalls, ensuring that your account and banking details are safe and secure. Our transaction security uses SSL (including both ClickSSL and Thawte) that goes above the industry standard. In addition, Ultrabanc provides full transparency of the service fee and commission as an important part of its operation. We guarantee you that no additional brokerage fee or hiden commission will be charged.
- 7. How do I close my account?If you wish to close your account, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8. What is a SWIFT Code?A SWIFT code is the unique identification code of a particular bank that is used when transferring money between banks. Please contact your bank to find out about your SWIFT code.
- 9. What is the difference between REAL and DEMO account?The DEMO account is a demonstration account exactly like the REAL account exept that it serves an educational purpose, meaning that it is the perfect account to not only gain trading practice, but also a good opportunity to familiarize yourself with Ultrabanc's platform. It does not require any deposits and come with a balance of $1000 for you to play, given that no amount is available for withdrawal.In order to place real trade transactions at the REAL account, users are required to make at least one deposit. The REAL account also offers different promotional activities from time to time.
Users can freely switch from DEMO to REAL and vice versa as they wish. To do so, click on the drop menu option right by your name on site's top right corner.
- 1. How can I trade?Once you have deposited funds, you can start trading by going to tab 'Trade', then choosing an asset, the expiry time and the amout you wish to trade. You may trade on "HIGH" if you believe that the price of the chosen asset will rise by expiry time, or by clicking on "LOW" if you believe that the asset price will fall by the expiry time.
- 2. What are the rates sources?Rates are the quoted prices of the underlying assets. The rate is the price offered by Ultrabanc, based on live feeds from Reuters. Please note that the rates offered by Ultrabanc are not always reflective of exact market prices – they can vary up to a few pips. The rates we present at the platform is what Ultrabanc is willing to sell the options for.
- 3. What is the expiration rate?The expiration rate is the price of the underlying asset at the time of expiration according to feed providers such as Reuters. This is the determining factor to which an option expires in the money or out of the money.
- 4. What is a Call Option?"Call" represents the "up" direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will rise by the expiry time, then "CALL", in the case of Ultrabanc "HIGH" is the button to click.
- 5. What is a Put Option?Put represents the “down” direction that a price may take. If you believe that the price of the asset will fall by the expiry time,then “PUT”, in the case of Ultrabanc "LOW" is the button to click.
- 6. What return will I get in case of a successful investment?A successful investment will be in accordance to the percentage displayed for the particular offer you wish to trade. Each option displays its own payout percentage, and Ultrabanc usually offers between 70% - 85% for traditional binary options, but you can trade One Touch options for payouts as high as 550%!
- 7. What is the expiration time?The expiration time is the time and date at which an option expires.
- 8. Why do the rates continue to change before I make a decision?Like the market, rates at Ultrabanc are dynamic and change every second. The market fluctuations affect our automatic pricing engine, which displays rates at real-time. However, here at Ultrabanc, rate capturing is as good as technology allows. Additionally, you have the option to cancel your trade if you did not receive the exact rate you wished to trade on. For your convenience, Ultrabanc makes rate analysis as easy as possible, by showing a blinking movement every time the price fluctuates, and by the color indicator, which turns the price green upon upward movement, or red upon downward movement.
- 9. What is Double Up?If your trading asset is close to its expiry time, and you think that the direction you predicted is on a roll, then you have the chance to "do it again" by clicking on 'Double Up'. By doing this, you can create a new trade with the same conditions, for the current price of the asset. In a nutshell, when things look good, Double Up gives you the opportunity to increase your investment and thus, double your profits.
Double Up Benefits:
Increase your investment on open positions
Double the profit on expiry time
Immediately capitalize on a strong position
- 10. Why am I unable to make a trade?Unsuccessful trades are usually a result of insufficient funds, or if you are attempting a trade on an asset outside of the market trading hours. If neither of these reasons are the case, please contact us by mail at email@example.com, or by phone (+1) 631 437 0789.
- 11. Why is the expiry level different to the chart shown?This happens because the market price of the assets change in a very short period of time during calculations. It can also be caused due to the speed of internet causing a delayed difference, especially in short-term options like 60 seconds and 120 seconds.
For example, in a 60 seconds option trading, the time is very short, so the price with very small fluctuations will be amplified. Because the web speed factors may cause delays of trends in graph, we do not recommend trades of 60 seconds, 120 seconds and 300 seconds for those who cannot accept this kind of price volatility.
- USD/ZAR：The exchange rate of the United States Dollar and the South African Rand.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 07:00 – 14:00 (GMT)
- USD/TRY：The exchange rate of the United States Dollar and the Turkish New Lira.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 7:30 – 14:30 (GMT)
- USD/SGD：The exchange rate of the United States Dollar and the Singapore Dollar.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 1:00 – 9:00 (GMT)
- USD/RUB：The exchange rate of the United States Dollar and the Russian Ruble.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 – 13:00 (GMT)
- USD/JPY：The exchange rate of the United States Dollar and the Japanese Yen.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00 – 19:00 (GMT)
- USD/CHF：The exchange level of United States Dollar and the Swiss Franc.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 02:00 – 20:00 (GMT)
- USD/CAD：The exchange rate of the United States Dollar and the Canadian Dollar.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00 – 19:00 (GMT)
- NZD/USD：The exchange level of the the New Zealand Dollar and the United States Dollar.
Trading Hours: Mon – Thu 00:00 – 23:59 (GMT)
- GBP/USD：The exchange rate of the British Pound and the United States Dollar.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 02:00 – 20:00 (GMT)
- EUR/USD：The exchange rate of the Euro and the United States Dollar.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 00:00 – 23:59 (GMT)
- EUR/GBP：The exchange rate of the Euro and the British Pound.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 01:00 – 19:00 (GMT)
- EUR/JPY：The exchange rate of the Euro and the Japanese Yen.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 00:00 – 23:59 (GMT)
- NIKE (US)Nike, Inc. is a major publicly traded sportswear and equipment supplier based in the United States. It is the world's leading supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment with revenue in excess of $18.6 billion USD in its fiscal year 2008 . As of 2008, it employed more than 30,000 people worldwide. The company was founded on January 25, 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Bill Bowerman and Philip Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. in 1978. The company takes its name from Nike (Greek Νίκη pronounced [níːkɛː]), the Greek goddess of victory; it is also based on Egyptian usage of "strength", "victory", nakht. Nike markets its products under its own brand as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Skateboarding and subsidiaries including Cole Haan, Hurley International, Umbro and Converse. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 15:00 – 19:00(GMT)
- APPLE (US)Apple Inc. is an American multinational corporation that designs and manufactures consumer electronics and computer software products. The company's best-known hardware products include Macintosh computers, the iPod and the iPhone. Apple software includes the Mac OS X operating system, the iTunes media browser, the iLife suite of multimedia and creativity software, the iWork suite of productivity software, Final Cut Studio, a suite of professional audio and film-industry software products, and Logic Studio, a suite of audio tools. The company operates more than 250 retail stores in nine countries and an online store where hardware and software products are sold.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 13:40 – 20:00(GMT)
- MICROSOFT (US)Microsoft Corporation is a multinational computer technology corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of software products for computing devices. Its most profitable products are the Microsoft Windows operating system and the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software. The company was founded to develop and sell BASIC interpreters for the Altair 8800. Microsoft rose to dominate the home computer operating system market with MS-DOS in the mid-1980s, followed by the Windows line of operating systems. Its products have all achieved near-ubiquity in the desktop computer market. When the company debuted its IPO in March 13, 1986, the stock price was US $21. By the end of the first trading day, the stock had closed at $28.The stock price peaked in 1999 at around US $119. In the last few years, the price of Microsoft's stock largely remained steady, with a rise in stock price around the release of Windows Vista and a fall during the economic crisis of 2008.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 15:00 – 19:00(GMT)
- FACEBOOKFacebook is a social networking service launched in February 2004, owned and operated by Facebook, Inc. As of September 2012, Facebook has over one billion active users, more than half of them using Facebook on a mobile device. According to Social Media Today, in April 2010 an estimated 41.6% of the U.S. population had a Facebook account. Nevertheless, Facebook's market growth started to stall in some regions, with the site losing 7 million active users in the United States and Canada in May 2011.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 14:40 – 21:10(GMT)
- GOOGLE (US)Google Inc. is an American public corporation, earning revenue from advertising related to its Internet search, e-mail, online mapping, office productivity, social networking, etc. Google has also developed an open source web browser and a mobile operating system. As of March 31, 2009 (2009-03-31), the company has 19,786 full-time employees. The company is running millions of servers worldwide, which process hundreds of millions of search requests each day.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 15:00-21:00 (GMT)
- ALIBABAListed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Alibaba group is a Chinese ecommerce company that operates as a holding firm. Via the web, the company provides products and services on a worldwide scale.
Trading Hours: Mon - Fri 14:00 - 21:00(GMT)
- TOPIXTokyo stock Price Index, commonly known as TOPIX, along with Nikkei 225, is an important stock market index for the Tokyo Stock Exchange in Japan, tracking all domestic companies of the exchange's First Section. It is calculated and published by the TSE. As of February 1, 2011, there are 1,669 companies listed on the First Section of the TSE. The market value for the index on the same date is 197,401 Billion Yen.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 00:15-02:30, 03:40-06:00 (GMT)
- TEL AVIV 25The TA-25 Index is the TASE's flagship index. It was first published in 1992 under the name "MA'OF Index". The TA-25 index tracks the prices of the shares of the 25 companies with the highest market capitalization on the exchange. It serves as an underlying asset for options and futures, Index-Linked Certificates and Reverse Certificates traded on the exchange and worldwide. The index also began on 1 January 1992 with a base level of 100.
Trading Hours: Sun – Thu 07:00-13:30 (GMT)
- TADAWUL (SAUDI STOCK EXCHANGE)Saudi Stock Exchange or Tadawul is the only stock exchange in Saudi Arabia. The Capital Market Authority supervises the exchange. The Tadawul All-Share Index (TASI) reached its highest point at 20,634.86 on 25 February 2006 . It lists 115 publicly traded companies (as of April 30th 2008).
Trading Hours: Sun – Wed 8:10 – 12:20 (GMT)
- SSE180 (SHANGHAI STOCK EXCHANGE)Traded in the Shanghai stock exchange,the SSE Composite Index (also known as Shanghai Composite) is the most commonly used indicator to reflect SSE's market performance. Constituents for the SSE Composite Index are all listed stocks (A shares and B shares) at the Shanghai Stock Exchange. The SSE180 reflects the largest 180 stocks in the SSE general index and it includes stocks such as BANK OF CHINA and AIR CHINA.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00 – 8:00 (GMT)
- S&P 500 (US)Traded on the CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange), Standard & Poors is a value-weighted index of 500 large-cap common stocks actively traded in the United States. The stocks included in the S&P are those of large publicly held companies that trade on either of the two largest American stock market companies: the NYSE Euronext and the NASDAQ OMX.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 13:40-20:00 (GMT)
- RTS (RUSSIAN TRADING SYSTEM)The Russian Trading System is a stock market established in 1995 in Moscow, consolidating various regional trading floors into one exchange. The RTS Index (RTSI) is an index of 50 Russian stocks (as of March 15th, 2007) that trade on the RTS Stock Exchange in Moscow. The Index includes GAZPROM and SBERBANK, VOLGA TELECOM and NOVATEK.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30 – 14:30 (GMT)
- NIKKEI225 (JPN)Nikkei 225 , more commonly called the Nikkei, the Nikkei index, or the Nikkei Stock Average. is a stock market index for the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). It has been calculated daily by the Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei) newspaper since 1950. It is a price-weighted average (the unit is yen), and the components are reviewed once a year. Currently, the Nikkei is the most widely quoted average of Japanese equities, similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average. In fact, it was known as the "Nikkei Dow Jones Stock Average" from 1975 to 1985.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 00:15-02:30, 03:40-06:00 (GMT)
- NASDAQ (US)The Nasdaq Composite is a stock market index of all of the common stocks and similar securities listed on the NASDAQ stock market, meaning that it has over 3,000 components. It is highly regarded in the U.S. as an indicator of the performance of stocks of technology companies and growth companies. Since American and non-American companies are listed on the NASDAQ stock market, the index is not exclusively a U.S. index.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 15:00 – 19:00(GMT)
- MSM 30 (OMAN)The Muscat Securities Market (MSM) is the principal stock exchange of Oman. It is located in Muscat and it was founded in 1988.The principal stock index at the MSM is the MSM-30. The MSM-30 (also known as the Muscat Securities Market Index) was established in 1992. The composition of the index by sector is as follows:
Banks & Investment Sector: 69 companies
Industry Sector: 89 companies
Service : 61 companies.
The Index includes stocks such as DHOFAR BANK and NATIONAL BANK OF OMAN
Trading Hours: Sun – Thu 6:30 – 8:30 (GMT)
- MICEX 10 (MOSCOW INTERBANK EXCHANGE)The MICEX 10 Index is a price non-weighted index, calculated as the arithmetic mean of the change of prices of 10 most liquid stocks admitted to circulation in the Stock Market Section of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange in Moscow. The Index includes Russian Top firms in a variety of sectors such as GAZProm and SBERBANK.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 8:30 – 14:30 (GMT)
- KUWAIT (KUWAIT GENERAL INDEX)The Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) is the national stock market of The State of Kuwait. Although several share holding companies (such as NBK in 1952) existed in Kuwait prior to the creation of the KSE, it was not until October 1962 that a law was passed to organize the country's stock market. The Kuwait Stock Exchange is also among the first and largest stock exchanges in the Persian Gulf region, and is now gaining prominence as one of the most potentially important in the world.
Trading Hours: Sun – Thu 6:20 – 9:20 (GMT)
- KL FUTUREThe Kuala Lumpur Composite Index is a capitalization-weighted stock market index introduced in 1986. The FTSE Bursa Malaysia comprises the largest 30 companies listed on the Malaysian Main Market by full market capitalization that meet the eligibility requirements of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia Index Ground Rules.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 01:00-04:30, 07:00-09:00 (GMT)
- ISE 30 (ISTANBUL STOCK EXCHANGE)The Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE) is the only corporation in Turkey for securities exchange established to provide trading in equities, bonds and bills, revenue-sharing certificates, private sector bonds, foreign securities and real estate certificates as well as international securities. ISE is home to 320 national companies. Local trading hours are 09:30-12:00 for the first session and 14:00-17:00 for the second session, on workdays. All ISE members are incorporated banks and brokerage houses.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 7:00 – 9:00 and 11:10 – 13:50 (GMT)
- HANG SENG (HONG KONG)HSI started on November 24, 1969, and is currently compiled and maintained by HSI Services Limited. It is a subsidiary of Hang Seng Bank, the largest bank registered and listed in Hong Kong in terms of market capitalisation. It is responsible for compiling, publishing and managing the Hang Seng Index.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 01:30-04:00, 05:10-08:00 (GMT)
- FTSE 100 (UK)The FTSE 100 Index — also called FTSE 100, FTSE, or, informally, the "footsie" is a share index of the 100 most highly capitalized UK companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. Because the FTSE includes large international companies such as HSBC, BP, Vodafone and Unilever it is considered to be a Global Index and as such is followed by investors worldwide.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 6:30 – 14:30 (GMT)
- DUBAI (DUBAI FINANCIAL MARKET GENERAL INDEX)The Dubai Financial Market is a stock exchange located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was founded on March 26, 2000. There are about 57 companies listed (as of August 2007) on DFM, most of them are UAE-based companies and a few dual listings for companies based in other MENA region countries. During 2004 and 2005, there were significant increases in the volume of shares traded and the share prices of many companies. However, towards the end of 2005 and through the first few months of 2006 the bubble burst caused share values to drop by around 60% on DFM, along with similar decreases in most other Persian Gulf stock markets. The DFM index includes stocks such as DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK and the EMIRATES TELECOMUNICATION COMPANY.
Trading Hours: Sun – Thu 6:30 – 9:50 (GMT)
- DOW (US)Traded on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) the Dow Jones Industrial Average (i.e. Industrial Average, Dow Jones, Dow 30, or Dow) compiles the index to gauge the performance of the industrial sector within the American economy.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 13:40 – 20:00 (GMT)
- DAX (GERMANY)The DAX (Deutscher Aktien IndeX, formerly Deutscher Aktien-Index (German stock index)) is a blue chip stock market index consisting of the 30 major German companies trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The DAX index includes stocks such as Adidas, Deutsche Bank and Bayer.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 7:15 – 15:30 (GMT)
- BOMBAY SERepresenting a fast growing economy of India, the BSE Sensex or Bombay Stock Exchange Sensitive Index is a value-weighted index composed of 30 stocks of the largest and most actively traded stocks, representative of various sectors, on the Bombay Stock Exchange. These companies account for around one-fifth of the market capitalization of the BSE. The index has increased by over ten times from June 1990 to the present. The long-run rate of return on the BSE Sensex works out to be 18.6% per annum, which translates to roughly 9% per annum after compensating for inflation. The index includes stocks such as TATA MOTORS and HDFC BANK.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 4:15 – 10:30 (GMT)
- WHEATWheat is a grass, originally from the Fertile Crescent region of the Near East, but now cultivated worldwide. In 2007 world production of wheat was 607 million tons, making it the third most-produced cereal after maize (784 million tons) and rice (651 million tons).Globally, wheat is the leading source of vegetable protein in human food, having higher protein content than either maize (corn) or rice, the other major cereals. In terms of total production tonnages used for food, it is currently second to rice as the main human food crop, and ahead of maize, after allowing for maize's more extensive use in animal feeds
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 12:00-18:00 (GMT)
- SUGARThe sugar is one of the world's leading sweeteners, mainly produced in Brazil. There are many types of sugars which all are rated by the ICUMSA (International Commission Uniform Methods of Sugar Analysis), at our platform the sugar is traded as quoted and cleared by the CME group. The future contracts are dollar dominated and represent the price of sugar for 112,000 units.
Trading Hours: Mon - Fri 10:00 – 18:00 (GMT)
- SILVERSilver, in the form of electrum (a gold-silver alloy), was coined to produce money in around 700 BC by the Lydians. Later, silver was refined and coined in its pure form. Many nations used silver as the basic unit of monetary value. In the modern world, silver bullion has the ISO currency code XAG. The name of the United Kingdom monetary unit "pound" reflects the fact that it originally represented the value of one troy pound of sterling silver. In the 1800s, many nations, such as the United States and Great Britain, switched from silver to a gold standard of monetary value, then in the 20th century to fiat currency. Much like gold, it is considered to be a natural hedge against inflation and in the last few years was highly correlated with world growth.
Trading Hours: Mon – Thu 04:00 – 20:30 (GMT)
- PLATINUMPlatinum is a chemical element with the chemical symbol Pt and an atomic number of 78. Platinum is used in jewelry, laboratory equipment, electrical contacts and electrodes, platinum resistance thermometers, dentistry equipment, and catalytic converters. Platinum bullion has the ISO currency code of XPT. Platinum is a commodity with a value that fluctuates according to market forces. On June 5, 2009, Platinum was worth $1263.00 per troy ounce (approximately $40.09 per gram).
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 – 20:00 (GMT)
- OIL (LIGHT SWEET CRUDE)Sweet crude oil is a type of petroleum. Petroleum is considered "sweet" if it contains less than 0.5% sulfur, compared to a higher level of sulfur in sour crude oil. Sweet crude oil contains small amounts of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide. High quality, low sulfur crude oil is commonly used for processing into gasoline and is in high demand, particularly in the industrialized nations. "Light sweet crude oil" is the most sought-after version of crude oil as it contains a disproportionately large amount of these fractions that are used to process gasoline, kerosene, and high-quality diesel. The term "sweet" originated because the low level of sulfur provides the oil with a mildly sweet taste and pleasant smell. Nineteenth century prospectors would taste and smell small quantities of the oil to determine its quality. This type of oil is considered a benchmark for oil and is traded at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. The oil is considered a natural hedge against inflation as in the last few years was highly correlated with the world's growth.
Trading Hours: Mon – Fri 2:00 – 20:30 (GMT)
- GOLDHistorically gold coinage was widely used as currency. When paper money was introduced, it typically was a receipt redeemable for gold coin or bullion. In an economic system known as the gold standard, a certain weight of gold was given the name of a unit of currency. For a long period, the United States government set the value of the US dollar so that one troy ounce was equal to $20.67 ($664.56/kg), but in 1934 the dollar was devalued to $35.00 per troy ounce ($1125.27/kg). By 1961 it was becoming hard to maintain this price, and a pool of US and European banks agreed to manipulate the market to prevent further currency devaluation against increased gold demand. On March 17, 1968, economic circumstances caused the collapse of the gold pool, and a two-tiered pricing scheme was established whereby gold was still used to settle international accounts at the old $35.00 per troy ounce ($1.13/g) but the price of gold on the private market was allowed to fluctuate; this two-tiered pricing system was abandoned in 1975 when the price of gold was left to find its free-market level. Today Gold is considered to be a natural hedge against world inflation and in the last few years together with crude prices and other metals, was highly correlated with world global growth, especially in emerging markets.
Trading Hours: Mon – Thu 2:00-20:30 (GMT)
- COFFEEOne of the world's most popular drinks, it is assumed that 80% of adults drink some sort of coffee or a derivative of coffee at least once a day. Like many other soft commodities, Brazil is also the largest producer of coffee. The future contracts are dollar dominated and represent the price of sugar for 37,500 pounds.
Trading Hours: Mon - Fri 13:00-18:00 (GMT)
This contract explains the use of various conditions applied to the services available on the domain of ultrabanc.com (henceforth the "Site."). "We" and "our" in the terms mean Ultrabanc. When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the Client or Customer of the Company who is a licensed user of the Trading Platform or any visitor to our Site. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you have a question.
Before signing this agreement, please read the entire agreement carefully. Note: The online account holders check "I have read and agreed to" Ultrabanc Terms of Agreement ", validades that you accept all of these terms and conditions and that we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions. Ultrabanc will promptly upload the latest revision of the agreement and customers have the right to inspect the information in order to protect their right to know.
You agree that you will be limited by the suitable terms and conditions before you use our website. When you use our Site you agree to all the terms and conditions, if you disagree please stop using the Site.
2. Membership Eligibility
Services are available and reserved only for individuals or businesses that can establish a legally binding contract under the laws applicable in their country of residence. Without limiting the undermentioned terms, our Services are not available to people aged under 18 or who have not attained the legal age ("Minors").
"If you are a minor, you can not use this service. Please do not use this site if you are not qualified.To avoid any doubt, we disclaim any liability for unauthorized use by minors of our Services in any manner or another. In addition, our Services are available only for people who have experience and sufficient knowledge in financial matters, able to evaluate the benefits and risks of acquiring financial contracts via this site."
You are solely responsible for all decisions made by you based on the content of the Site. Without derogating from the above-mentioned provision, we disclaim any responsibility for auditing and/or checking your level of knowledge and/or experience, and any liability for damages and/or loss suffered as a direct result and/or indirectly from your use of the Site. It is the same for any transaction and/or use of the Services. Without limiting the above-mentioned provisions, our Services are not available in areas where their use is illegal and Ultrabanc reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel access to its Services to anyone at its sole convenience.
3. Registration Information and Requirements
When registering, you'll have to provide certain identifying information. You are responsible for the security of your account's login and password with Ultrabanc. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by reason of any act or omission resulting in improper or illegal use of your account.
4. Online Services Agreement
This Agreement applies to both the site and the trading platform, and to the electronic content and/or software currently contained on the Site that provides the customers with real-time information on exchange rates of currencies, and the program transaction services on the Forex market via internet, telephone or fax, and any other features, content or services that Ultrabanc may add later (the "Services").
5. Legal Restrictions
Without being limited to the following provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of the Site. To avoid any doubt, the ability to access our Site does not necessarily mean that our Services and/or your activities through the Site are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of residence.You hereby declare that the money in your account with Ultrabanc does not come from drug trafficking, kidnapping or other illegal or criminal activity."
6. Limited License
"Ultrabanc grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Site (the "License").
The license is subject to your compliance with the terms of this Agreement. You agree not to resell or make available the Site to any other person,
and will not copy any documents contained on the Site for resale or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Ultrabanc. To avoid any doubts,
you will be liable and bound by any unauthorized use of the Site, in violation of this section. You agree to use all the information received from the information systems Ultrabanc for the sole purpose of
performing transactions in the only limits of the Site. You also agree not to use electronic communication feature of a Service on the Site for any illegal, abusive, intrusive, obscene, threatening or hateful
purpose, as well as harassment and vilification in the privacy of others. The license granted hereunder shall terminate if Ultrabanc considers that any information provided by you, including your e-mail is no
longer current or accurate, or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of This Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service. It will be the same if Ultrabanc determines that you committed
a crime on the Ultrabanc trading platform (including without limitation the conclusion of a transaction outside the market rates).If such a violation occurs, you agree to cease accessing the Services. You
agree that Ultrabanc, in its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to all or part of the Services, close any open transaction and remove and discard any information or content
within a Service."
7. Risk Disclosure
"You agree to use the Site at your own risk.Without limiting the undermentioned provisions, the services provided on this site is intended only to customers who are able to withstand the loss of any money they invest and who understand the risks and have experience in taking risks in financial markets. The possibility exists that you could endure a loss of some or all of your initial investment and hence you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks related to binary options trading, and solicit advice from an independent financial advisor in case of doubts."
8. Financial Information
"Through one or more of its Services, Ultrabanc can make available to you a wide range of financial information that is generated internally from agents,
suppliers or partners ("Third Party Providers").This includes, but is not limited to financial market data, quotes and news, analyst opinions and research reports,
graphs and data ("Financial Information").The financial information provided on this Site is not intentional investment advice. Ultrabanc offers financial information only as a service.
Ultrabanc and its Third Party Providers do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the financial information, or results of your use of this financial information. The financial information may promptly become unreliable for various reasons, including, for instance, changes in market conditions or economic circumstances. Neither Ultrabanc nor the Third Party Providers are required to update the information or opinions included in the financial information, and we can interrupt the flow of financial information at any time without notice.It is your responsibility to verify the reliability of the information on the Site and its suitability for your needs. We exclude all liability for any claim, damage or loss of any kind caused by information contained in the Site or referenced by the Site."
9. Third-Party Links
"Ultrabanc may offer a link to other websites that are provided or controlled by third parties. Such link to a site or sites is neither an endorsement or an approval nor a sponsorship or an affiliation to such site, its owners or its suppliers. Ultrabanc recommends you make sure you understand the risks associated with the use of such sites before retrieving, using or purchasing via the Internet.Links to these sites are provided solely for your convenience and you agree not to hold Ultrabanc responsible for any loss or damage due to the use or reliance on any content, products or services available on other sites."
10. Trading Cancellation
Ultrabanc reserves the right in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel services, and/or refuse to distribute profits to any person for legitimate reasons, including, without limitation:
if Ultrabanc has reason to believe that a person's activities on the Site may be illegal;
if Ultrabanc may be harmed by any fiscal or pecuniary damage due to anyone's activities;
if Ultrabanc considers that one or more operations on the Site were made in violation of this Agreement.
11. Limited Liability
"We are committed to ensure continuity of the Services on the Site. However, we assume no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion, interruption, delay,
defect, in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alteration of the Site or Services.
We decline responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware or software,
or any technical failure because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, the Site or any Service.To the extent permitted by applicable law,
in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage arising from use of the Site or Services for any content posted on or through the Site or Services,
or the conduct of all users of the Site or Services, whether online or offline.In no event Ultrabanc or any of its directors,officers,
employees or agents shall be liable for any damages whatsoever to you, including, without limitation, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or related to the use of the site or the services, including without limitaion the quality of the usefulness of the usefulness of information provided through or as part of the site or any investment decision make on the basis of the information, whether the damages were predictable or not and whether or not Ultrabanc has been acquainted with the possibility of such damages. Limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction and in no event shall the Ultrabanc cumulative liability to you exceed the amount of money you transferred or deposited in your account on the site in connection with the transaction giving rise to such liability."
12. AML Procedures
Prohibited Uses: It is prohibited to abuse this Site for purposes of money laundering. Ultrabanc employs best practice of anti-money laundering. Ultrabanc reserves the right to refuse and to terminate any business relationship, and to cancel any operation of customers who do not comply with the requirements of anti-money laundering:
Online traders should provide all information required for registration.
The earnings will be paid to the person who first registered for an account online.
When a customer maintains an account through wire transfers, the gains will be distributed to the sole owner of the originating bank account. When you make deposits in this way, it is the responsibility of the live trader to ensure that the trader's account number and the registered name of the account owner accompany every transfer to Ultrabanc.
When a fund is made using a credit card or debit card, the winnings will be distributed solely to the person whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and will not be reimbursed on the same card.
Only one account is allowed per person. No gains can be levied on accounts opened under false names or multiple accounts opened by the same person.
Ultrabanc may, from time to time at its sole discretion, require from a customer to provide additional proof of identity such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as deemed necessary circumstances and may, at its sole discretion, suspend an account until the required proof is provided.
You agree to defend and indemnify Our company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of/or in any way connected with your access to/or use of the Site or Services; your violation of any of the terms in this Agreement; or your breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
14. Term and Termination
The term of the Agreement shall be unlimited however Our company will be allowed to terminate this Agreement at any time by notice to you. As of termination, you shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
15. Illegal Trade
Malicious behaviors such as using hacking program to temper with data, leading to failure of hedging transactions with upstream bank and damage to the platform are strictly prohibited. Once found, Ultrabanc has the right to unilaterally block the account and confiscate the illegal profit.
16. Terms of Agents
The agent could sign the offical agreement to apply for the introducing broker or affiliate.
The detailed Terms and Conditions for Introducing Brokers and affiliates are explained in the relevant sections of the page.
If during the course the agent opens his/her own account and trades with it, the volume generated in such case will not be included in the commission plan, nor will the account be regarded as a client brought by the agent.
17. Terms of Promotions
Ultrabanc offer the following trading promotions:
A. First deposit bonus
Bonus is the amount of money Ultrabanc adds to customer's balance as a reward for meeting certain conditions. Bonus in specific is the first deposit incentive given to new traders. Ultrabanc reserves the right to launch different reward activities and modify current ones at any given time, without any prior announcements. It is the trader's sole responsibility to be updated with the current bonus structure and terms of participation by checking the information at Ultrabanc platform, under Marketing - Promotions.
B. Invite a friend bonus
Ultrabanc gives bonus incentives to traders that introduce the platform to their friends. A bonus reward of value of 10% of friend's first deposit is given when a trader invites a friend who registers and trades 3 times sucessfuly. Ultrabanc reserves the right to launch different reward activities and modify currect ones at anytime, without any prior announcements. It is the trader's sole responsibility to be updated with the current invite a friend bonus structure and terms of participation by checking the information at Ultrabanc platform, under Marketing - Invite a friend.
18. Withdrawal process
Withdrawal charges vary according to trader's type of account. Ultrabanc offer 3 types of account based on trader's first deposit amount. Different banks may charge extra fees for each transaction, to which Ultrabanc is not responsible for searching, nor is oblidged to cover for, nor can be accounted for not providing specific withdrawal rates information.
An account verification is required every time a trader uses a new payment method. It is the trader's responsibility to provide, at all times, the necessary, valid and accurate documentations for account verification process.
Ultrabanc reserves the right to modify the minimum and maximim withdrawal rates at any time, without prior announcement. Ultrabanc however strives to notify already registered traders of any changes it makes on the withdrawal policy.
It is the trader's sole responsibility to be up to date with Ultrabanc withdrawal terms at all times. Withdrawal information and terms are found at Account - Withdrawals.
19. Terms for Deposit
Ultrabanc requires a minimum deposit amount of $50 or $10 (varying on the location of the trader) or currency equivalent and reserves the right to change this value without prior notice.
Traders must choose the currency they want to use to trade during the registration process as it cannot be further changed thereafter.
It is the trader's sole responsibility to be up to date with Ultrabanc deposit terms at all times. Deposit information and terms are found at Account - Deposits.
20. General Clause
Our company will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority.
In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
Our company may assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations hereunder without your consent.
Our company may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the Site. You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement was amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately.
The Merchant shall make available a binary option trading platform with access to real-time signals and financial market information. The customer understands and agrees the latter to be the description of the service.
The service shall be provided in a period no longer than seven (7) days, during which the Customer shall be available and shall comply with regulatory mandates, if applicable. Shall the service not be provided during the mentioned period of time, the Customer has the obligation to contact the merchant within five (5) days after the expected delivery date. Once the Customer is granted access and trading capabilities (in any form), the service shall be considered as provided.
The merchant shall not be held liable for any outcome resulting from trades undertaken by, and not limited to, self-traders, robotic tools or based on information provided by the Merchant.
Customer acknowledges that he/she is not allowed to trade on options in respect of which the outcome is expected to be received more than 30 days after the investment decision is made.
1. Collection of Information
When customers open accounts and conduct transactions on Ultrabanc.com, they are required to provide specific personal information. The Site collects such information in order to make it easier and more satisfying for customers to use the Site. Information collected includes:
Information required when customers open trading accounts (e.g. name, country, contact etc.)
Verifying information required when customers make their first withdrawal (e.g. front and back of ID card, name of the bank card holder etc.)
Information required when customers request access to relevant product or information services (e.g. method of receiving information)
Information required when customers participate in events supported by the Site (e.g. method of receiving information)
Information required when customers subscribe to products or services such as newsletters, emails and trading signals etc. (e.g. customer instructions and method of receiving information)
Information needed when customer contact us (e.g. customer suggestions, contact information, etc.)
When you access the Site or use the Service, we collect the following:
Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (Log Data). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site and the Service. In addition, if you access the Service via a mobile device, we may collect a PushID, subject to your consent as indicated by you in the mobile application, and a Mobile IP;
"We may offer a link to other websites that are provided or controlled by third parties. Such link to a site or sites is neither an endorsement or an approval nor a sponsorship or an affiliation to such site, its owners or its suppliers. WEBITRADER recommends you make sure you understand the risks associated with the use of such sites before retrieving, using or purchasing via the Internet.Links to these sites are provided solely for your convenience and you agree not to hold Ultrabanc responsible for any loss or damage due to the use or reliance on any content, products or services available on other sites."
2. Use of the Information
Personal information is used for the following purposes:
To provide the Service
To administer your use of the Service and any accounts you may have with us
To personalize your experience
To provide to you service announcements
To provide you with further information and offers from us that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as newsletters, marketing or promotional materials
On behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners
To resolve any disputes between users of the Site or the Service, or between such users and us
To contact you to obtain feedback from you regarding the Site and the Service
To monitor and analyze use of the Site and the Service and for the technical administration of the Site and the Service
To improve the Site and the Service
To generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics, website and Service use behavior of our users
To verify that users of the Service meet the criteria required to process their requests
Information is used in the following aspects:
We may share aggregated information, including queries and offers generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
We may combine certain Personal Information with non Personal Information in order to allow us to create information packages and services that are better tailored to your interests and preferences. Among other things, linking this information may allow us generally to improve and personalize the Site and the Service. If we combine or link any information with your Personal Information, the resulting combination will be treated as Personal Information under this Policy.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics, payment processing and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to comply with this Policy.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party's property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information and Log Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of our shares or assets, or in the event of our bankruptcy.
3. Contacting Clients
From time to time the Company may contact clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about the Company, binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition the Company may, on occasion, seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings provided by the Company for the client. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with the Company. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with the Company at any time whatsoever is entitled to do so, simply by contacting the Company whether by phone or email and requesting that no further contact on behalf of the Company be made.
4. Disclosure of Information
Under the Agreement between us, we have the right to disclose Your Information (including recordings and documents of a confidential nature, card details) in certain circumstances. According to the Agreement between us, Your Information may be disclosed:
Where required by law or a court order by a competent Court;
Where requested by our Supervisor (the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) or any other regulatory authority having control or jurisdiction over us or you or our associates or in whose territory we have Clients or Providers, as applicable;
To relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud, money laundering or other illegal activity;
A Broker so as to execute your Instructions or Orders and for purposes ancillary to the provision of our Services to you as our Client;
To credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, third authentication service providers, banks and other financial institutions for credit checking, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification or due diligence checks of you. To do so they may check the details you supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained by us;
To our professional advisors provided that in each case the relevant professional shall be informed about the confidential nature of such information and commit to the confidentiality herein obligations as well;
To other service providers who create, maintain or process databases (whether electronic or not), offer record keeping services, email transmission services, messaging services or similar services which aim to assist us collect, storage, process and use Your Information or get in touch with you or improve the provision of our Services or activities under the Agreement between us;
To data reporting service providers;
To other service providers for statistical purposes in order to improve our marketing, in such a case, the data will be provided in an aggregate form;
To market research call centers that provide telephone or email surveys with the purpose to improve our Services or activities, but only contact details;
Where necessary in order for us to defend or exercise our legal rights to any court or tribunal or arbitrator or Ombudsman or governmental authority, as the case may be;
At your request or with your consent;
To our Affiliates or any other company in our group;
To our employees so as to exercise their duties to further the Agreement between us, or to assure the efficient functioning of our Platform, the Automatic Orders and the Trading Data functions.
5. Safeguard Measures
We will maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technical means to protect the confidentiality and security of the information you submit to the website. For example: When we collect your credit card information through your purchase online, we will provide security services to encrypt your information to prevent others from intercepting or abusing it. Unfortunately, no website, server or database is completely secure or can absolutely prevent hacking. Therefore, we do not promise that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. We will not assume any responsibility for illegal acts of third party that affect the security of user information .
6. Change of Information
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information or that you wish the Company to delete information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. We will change or delete Your Information in accordance to your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold Your Information for regulatory or legal purposes. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated.
In addition, we may delete any information provided by you or related to you, pursuant to our policies as then in effect.
7. Update of this Policy
8. Applicable Law
9. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed, maintained or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, wish to access or change your information or have a complaint, or if you have any questions about security on our Website, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In terms of binary option trading on any financial assets, loss of some or all of the investment funds is possible. Therefore, you are advised not to easily make investment and trading if without adequate assets for bearing the loss. Loss risk really exists in option trading. Before making digital option investment, please carefully read terms of usage and conditions. Trading rate specified for the assets on the website is applicable to binary options which option trading website firms are willing to sell to clients at points of sale. Thus, they are not exactly equal to real-time market level when the option is on sale. All the visitors are obliged to ensure that they interact with option trading firms within the bounds of the laws and abide by restrictions in the countries of residence. Clients should be clear about whether it is obliged to pay income taxes for fund incomes in the countries of your residence.
Within the maximum range of legal permission, binary trading firms will not make any explicit, implicit or decretive guarantee on the website, platform, contents and any other service-related content, including (but not limited to) guarantee on the following items: rights, marketability, any special purposes, no infringement on ownership, trading process or process of performance. Option trading website firms will not make any explicit, implicit or decretive guarantee on the following content:
Security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and technicality of the website, content, platform and service;
Comprehensiveness and error-free or fault correction of the website, platform and service;
Accurate service, standard product qualities, smooth and complete service, or applicable information for the website, platform and service.
Internet Trading Risks
There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. Since Ultrabanc does not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we are not responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.
Client is obligated to keep passwords confidential and ensure that third parties do not obtain access to the trading facilities. Client agrees to be conclusively responsible for any instructions received electronically that is identified with Client's password and Account number and for any electronic, oral and written instruction to Ultrabanc from persons whom Ultrabanc, in its sole judgment, believes are apparently authorised by Client. Ultrabanc shall have no responsibility for further inquiry into such apparent authority and no liability for the consequences of any actions taken or failed to be taken by Ultrabanc in reliance on any such instructions or on the apparent authority of any such persons.
All wholly owned or controlled by Finance Managers Co. Limited group of companies are committed to implementing single global standards shaped by the most effective anti-money laundering standards available in any location where Finance Managers operates.
Finance Managers has established a Global Anti-Money Laundering Programme (“AML Programme”) for this purpose. The objective of the AML Programme is to ensure that money laundering risks identified by Finance Managers are appropriately mitigated. This is achieved by establishing: Board-approved, minimum governing policies, principles, and standards; and implementing appropriate controls, to protect Finance Managers, its employees, shareholders, and customers from money laundering. The AML Programme provides guidance to all Finance Managers employees gathered in the Group, requiring them to conduct business in accordance with applicable AML laws, rules, and regulations.
The AML Programme is based upon various laws, regulations and regulatory guidance from the United Kingdom, the European Union, Hong Kong, the United States of America, and, as applicable, local jurisdictions in which Finance Managers does business.
The Programme includes but is not limited to:
• The appointment of a Global Money Laundering Reporting Officer or alternative position as required by local regulation;
• A Customer Due Diligence (“CDD”) Programme, which incorporates Customer Identification and Verification (“ID&V”) and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) principles, and the implementing of programmes designed to appropriately remediate CDD of our existing customers;
• Conducting enhanced due diligence (“EDD”) on customers assessed as higher risk, such as Politically Exposed Persons (“PEPs”) in senior positions, their relatives and close associates;
• Establishing processes and systems designed to monitor customer transactions for the purpose of identifying suspicious activity;
• The investigation and subsequent reporting of suspicious activity to the appropriate regulatory bodies;
• Mandated regular independent testing and regular AML training of its employees and contractors;
• The prohibition of the following products, services and customer types:
• Anonymous accounts or customers seeking to maintain an account in an obviously fictitious name;
• Shell banks, ie, banks with no physical presence or staff;
• Payable-through-accounts, ie, HSBC does not allow domestic or foreign bank customers to provide payable-through-accounts to their customers on their HSBC accounts;
• Any relevant additional local requirements.