- Activity amount
- Above $3000
- Bonus Ratio
「 Example 」
- You made $3000 deposit, the total trading amount you can have is $3000 + $3000 * 100% = $6000.
- When your investment amount reaches $3000 * 30 = $90000, the bonus can be withdrawn.
- If your investment amount have not reached $90000, you are not able to withdraw the bonus and the profit made by it. Eg: Your investment amount(your balance + bonus) is $6000, and you make a trade with $1000, but you losse, in this case your available investment balance is $5000. At this time you can only withdraw $2000, the $3000 bonus can't be withdrawn.
「 How it works 」
- Traders only need to enter their Activity Amount in the “Get your bonus” page in order to obtain their bonuses.
- To get the bonus successfully, the Activity Amount must exceed $500. The greater the Activity Amount is, the more bonus you can get.
- You won't have any withdrawal limitations, if you reach a trading volume of 30 times the bonus value.
- The bonus will be valid for 3 months starting from the date traders receive the bonus.
- If you make another deposit within the effective period of the bonus activity, there won't be any restrictions for the deposit’s withdrawal.
- You can withdraw any amount from your balance, as long as you have completed the required trading volume within the validity period of bonus activity.
- If you have not completed the required trading volume within the validity period of the bonus activity, we will deduct your bonus and the profits made by it.
- Throughout the validity period of the bonus activity, if you withdraw without completing the required trading volume, you will be removed from the activity. After you submit the withdrawal request, the system will deduct your bonus and the profits made by it.
We reserve the right to contact you and offer further explanations regarding the above stated terms of activity and your behavior towards it.
We also reserve the right to cancel any illegal gains resulted by wrong doings performed while participating in this Insurance Activity.